With so many inversion tables available on the market today, picking just one among so many can be a somewhat arduous process. What you need to do is to go and pick one where the positive reviews are overwhelmingly greater in number than the negative reviews.
That’s how I arrived at getting the Body Champ IT8070 inversion table. With 716 Body Champ IT8070 inversion table reviews in total, 620 of them were positive. Only 54 reviews were negative. That’s an 11to 1 approval ratio that’s hard to ignore.
So what is the Body Champ inversion table promising?
- It offers an inversion table that’s very easy to adjust, as the dual-pin system lets you find the right position quickly. You just need to have a height within the 4′ 7″ to 6′ 8″ range.
- You can also make easy ankle adjustments with the lower spring-loaded pull pin to ensure your comfort. Your ankles are also cushioned by four foam rollers as well. The backrest is also covered in high density foam as cushion for your comfort.
- For your security, the contraption is rated to support up to 250 pounds. There are handrails in place for additional security, and the safety strap allows you to control the angle of the inversion.
- It weighs a measly 46 pounds, and with the folding feature it’s a cinch to store.
It’s very basic, but at the price it comes with, this is to be expected. Your expectations must match what the Body Champ inversion table is promising, so you can’t expect to get something that’s not within its stated goals. Essentially, you are offered a way to enjoy the various benefits of inversion, with a gadget that’s easy to use, safe, comfortable, and extremely affordable.
Pros and Cons
When you consider everything, the Body Champ IT8070 inversion therapy table actually delivers on its promises. First of all, it’s extremely cheap. So much so, that you may harbor some doubts as to its effectiveness.
But it works as well as promised. The assembly is actually quite easy, although you may want to have someone to help you. Alone, it would take you about an hour. After that’s done, you set it up for your exact height, strap yourself in, and use the safety strap to indicate the maximum angle you want.
Set up a timer or just stop when you feel better after a few minutes. Even the manual says that 10 minutes should suffice. And you don’t need to be fully upside down. Even a 75 degree angle may be enough for you.
Once you’re done, you get yourself upright and unstrap. Make sure you get to an upright position slowly so that you don’t get that uncomfortable head rush feeling. Then you fold it up, and with its light weight you can place it out of sight.
It’s that easy, and that’s all it does. For those who are plagued with back problems, those benefits are more than enough to give it a great rating. Because in the end, what’s important is that it really works.
Of course, not all Body Champ inversion table reviews will be glowing, and some of the positive ones will also mention a few tiny problems here and there. Perhaps the most common complaint is that not everyone finds the foot restraints completely comfortable. You may want to add some padding there to reach that level of comfort you can live with. This isn’t a deal-breaker since you are only on the contraption for a few minutes, but you’ll find yourself feeling better once you take care of this problem.
Some people find the ankle straps good enough and some don’t. If you are among those who find the ankle straps annoying, then you can easily add some padding yourself.
Another disquieting feature is the 250-pound limit. Other inversion tables are rated for 300 pounds or more. While you may not go over the 250-pound maximum, it always feels better knowing that you are nowhere near the upper limits. Hanging upside down can already make you feel vulnerable, and having doubts (no matter how undeserved) about the stability and durability of the inversion table can take away some of the relaxation you feel.
Should You Buy the Body Champ IT8070?
All in all, perhaps you should. If you have back pains, then you really need this Body Champ inversion table. It can really help you sleep better at night. There are too many articles written by doctors who swear at the effectiveness of inversion therapy, and the Body Champ IT8070 inversion therapy table is a great introduction to this mode of treatment.
But when you buy it here are a few tips:
- Have someone to help you assemble it. At least you can make sure you don’t make any mistakes. Mistakes in assembling it can cause you a bump on your head.
- Have someone with you the first time you use it. You have to get used to getting inverted, and the feeling at first may make you discombobulated. You need to know how to increase the angle gradually, and you need to know how to get off it when you’re done.
- Make sure the holding strap is in position so that you can limit the maximum angle. Check and double check.
- Get into your preferred position slowly. Whether you are inverting or going upright, always go slow.
As for where you can buy it, the best place is always online. It’s much cheaper, and you can read some Body Champ inversion table reviews to help you figure things out so you’ll know what to expect. It’s not a spine “strengthener” or “ab toner”. It’s an inversion table, and inversion therapy is exactly what it does.
Special Buying Information – IMPORTANT
If you’re interested in getting the Body Champ IT8070 inversion table, I highly recommend you check out a special deal over at Amazon right now. This table usually retails for $219, but if you buy it through Amazon you can get it for $117 – which is basically half price! Plus they will also ship it to your door for free.
And of course if anything does go wrong with this product, you can always take advantage of Amazon’s return policy and get a full refund.
So, there’s basically no risk in trying out this inversion table. If you’ve been suffering from back pain for some time, I highly recommend you give inversion therapy a try. With the price Amazon is currently offering this inversion table for, you can experience all the amazing benefits of inversion therapy without breaking the bank!